Subject: So I sez... BOOT DAMMIT!
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Kim Knight <yomojo@deskmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/21/1999 23:42:26
Hi, I have an LC II (no FPU) with 6MB RAM and 40MB HDD. I have the base,
etc and kernel installed, and the swap space setup but I seem to be having
problems booting. After all the initiation stuffs, I get to the point where
the screen is suppose to go blank, but instead, it just hangs and will not
respond to anything.

The console looks like this before it hangs: (with debug=1)

     Bye-bye...
           So I sez to him... The real way
           that it should be done is to...
   Serial console flags = 0

   Set _mac68k_vrsrc_cnt to OxO

   Set _mac68k_vrsrc_vec to {OxO OxO OxO OxO OxO OxO }.

Anyways and then it just hangs. I have tried all sorts of things but
nothing seems to work, but if anyone can help me... PLEASE do!!! =)

Thanks for your time...
        Y.S.  Kim Knight (yomojo@deskmail.com)