Subject: OT: Radius FPD available
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Will Enestvedt <will_e@ge.digipress.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/17/1999 12:14:08
I hope this isn't too off-topic...
   I have an older Radius Full-Page Display that was originally sold to
work with an SE/30; does anyone want it for shipping costs only?
   It uses a PDS card that also fits in a IIsi (when plugged into the
right-angle adapter -- and you can have that, too). It's running now, in
a IIsi I have, but I need to make space for the incoming baby's room. I
can't charge anyone for this in good conscience: my father-in-law gave it
to me, and I only paid ten bucks for the card adapter. Anyone who wants
to pay for the UPS charges is welcome to it. If you live in the Boston
area, it'll be even cheaper for you; if you live waaaay far away, please
don't make me fill out stuff like customs forms just to get this boat-anchor
to your house/office/dorm. :J)
   The IIsi never ran NetBSD, but the Quadra 840av next to it will (how's
that for keeping this an on-topic post?) as soon as I wrench my video
card out and scrounge up some VRAM...
   Anyway, please reply to:
      will_e@digipress.net
   since my subscription address doesn't always resolve (don't ask).
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt           | "I found that quickness of mind and skill in
will_e@digipress.net     | fraud could earn passing grades, at least in