Subject: Re: Mac68k installation
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Greg Waugh <greg@pol.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/16/1999 16:56:29
Yeah, it's set to boot from 'BSD'.  The partition name from MKFS was
"UNIX_SRV2-->Root file system" (or something very close to that).  Whatever
it was, I tried it... with no luck.  I'm going to try to boot from the
kernel-generic.gz file on MacOS just to see if that works....  meanwhile...
what else do I try?

Thanks!

Greg