Subject: Re: pdf viewers?
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@soback.kornet21.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/15/1999 10:20:26
On Sun, 14 Feb 1999, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Ryan Ordway wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
> >
> > > I had identified a few pdfs that would always cause xpdf to dump core,
> > > but after dowloading and installing the Dec. 24 snapshot, and
> > > rebuilding xpdf, the problem is gone.
> > >
> > > If you'd like to verify your build, one of the critical cases is
> > > available on the web,
> > > <http://www.apple.com/macosx/pdf/macosxserver-a.pdf>.

I reloaded the pkgsrc/graphics/xpdf directory and tried to insall
again.  This time I get the message that you guy's talked about:
"segmentation fault: (core dumped)".

  Now about that dec 24 snapshot.  How do I rebuild with that.
I've never done that.  The only packages I have working are the
ones that build and install with no problems from the pkgsrc.

  Thanks for all your help,

		Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, NetBSD 1.3.2
South Korea