Subject: dial-on-demand PPP ?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Brennan <brennan@auhs.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/12/1999 16:59:36
   Ok ... I have dial-on-demand PPP and IPNAT working together and have
   had no problem connecting ... but I'm also seeing odd connections and
   when I'm not at home.  Presumably, I have a daemon running on one of
   my other boxes that is causing the connection to go up & down, but it
   might be easier to enable some logging on the PPP gateway and use the
   information to determine the source of the odd connections.

   I could turn on all debugging, but I'm hoping to simply identify the
   source of the odd connections ... anyone have a tip for me?

   andrew.  (brennan@auhs.edu)