Subject: Re: color status
To: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@acm.org>
From: David A. Gatwood <marsmail@globegate.utm.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/08/1999 22:11:45
On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Michael R. Zucca wrote:

> I'm surprised you guys haven't already ported valkyriefb. The only thing you
> needed was the bas address of the controller and the DAC. The rest of the
> chip functions just as it does on the PowerMacs.

I'm not sure if it'd help with what you're working on, but you might elect
to start by porting MkLinux's video driver, since you wouldn't have to
clean-room it....  It doesn't do resolution setting, though.  BTW, by some
chance is that Valkyrie base address also valid for the Performa 5200?
:-)

Later,
David

David A. Gatwood                         Visit globegate's internet
dgatwood@globegate.utm.edu                  talker, Deep Space 36
http://globegate.utm.edu                telnet globegate.utm.edu:9624