Subject: Re: AOL tik
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Carroll <carroll@ultdev.chess.cornell.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/08/1999 13:46:42
On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Brian Carroll wrote:

> 	I'm having trouble with tik, AOL's Tcl/Tk based instant messenger
> client.  It starts up ok, but when I hit the "SignOn" button I get a
> segmentation fault.  I'm running netbsd 1.3.2 on a Q610 and have Tcl/Tk
> 8.0p2.  Anyone have advice as to what the problem might be?

	It's the original poster again.  After reading the mailing list
archives it seems like recompiling the X libs is something to try.  So I
got the xscr.tgz file for the 1.3.2  but now I'm not sure what to do. I
don't want to recompile everything, just the libs.  What files do I need
to edit so that I compile the correct files in the correct manner?  Some
guidance before I do something silly would be appreciated.

Brian Carroll
bwc8@cornell.edu