Subject: Re: color status
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@soback.kornet21.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/08/1999 08:22:07
On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Feb 1999, Ryan Ordway wrote:
>
> > 	Any word on the status of full color support? I don't run X often,
> > and I'm using a Q630 with internal video, so right now I'm using dt
> > mainly. It would be nice to be able to get color in my console, and to be
> > able to customize the text/screen color from black on white and white on
> > black to something more pleasing to the eye.

I don't know if this is any help.

xterm -geometry 70x1+540+50  -fn 8x13 -j -fg Black -bg DarkGray &
xterm -geometry 70x1+540+0 -fn 8x13  -j -fg Black -bg DarkGray &
xterm -geometry 79x28+0+0 -fn 8x13 -j -fg Black -bg DarkGray &

But I added this to xinitrc I think it is and now I have black on gray.

Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, NetBSD 1.3.2
South Korea