Subject: Xmac68k_OSFA & snapshot
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Shigeki Uno <shigeki@mediawars.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/04/1999 02:19:11
I installed snapshot-19990109 successfully the other day and worked
fine but ppp connection. ( I'm a user of 1.3.2 now. :-( )

When I type "startx", some error messages shows as follows and
doesn't start X Window System.  Xserver software is Nakata-san's
"Xmac68k-OSFA".

---Start of Messages---

/usr/libexec/ld.so: symbol __sys_errlist at 0x422c6dc in
/usr/lib/libc.so.12.34

changed size: expected 332, actual 320
/dev/grf0: Couldn't get video mode information via ROM driver.
        This is not a fatal error.
        I gather there is no ROM driver support for this screen...
        I will treat this screen as StaticGray or TrueColor.
Screen 0 at 0x4235000, 640 by 480, 16 bpp, rowB 1280, fbbase 0x3a60000.
X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

---End of Message---

According to FAQ, solving this problem is to obtain source and compile
it. How do I solve this problem ? Are there any other way ?

lc520/36mb/1GB external HDD

-----
Shigeki Uno