Subject: Netatalk
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Michael bartosh <bartosh@tamu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/24/1999 15:54:54
--============_-1294907598==_ma============

I just installed Netatalk dist. 1.4b2. I had previously used it under
another net BSD install, but I hosed my drive and did a reinstall.

I can not get it to work this time. I'm not doing anything fancy,
serving files to my campus LAN- I've been doing it about 6mos, but my
readme.

But now on startup I get the error

starting appletalk deamons: atalkdUsage: nprgstr obj:type@zone
Usage nprgstr obj:type@zone
nprgstr papd afpd

How do I correct this?

-mab

>From the iMac of...

*******
Michael Bartosh
bartosh@tamu.edu
cell: 409/537.2129
Student Rep
Apple Computer, Inc.
Texas A&M University

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those who think alike than those who think differently."

- -- Nietzsche
			Think Different.
			    Apple.

*******