Subject: tried to move /usr
To: KITAMURA Yasuichi <kita@koganei.wide.ad.jp>
From: Michael bartosh <bartosh@tamu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/1999 09:29:58
I dug up an old 1 gig drive yesterday thinking I'd put in a new
distribution and use the larger drive for /usr and my eventual
netatalk volume, since I'd just gotten netatalk running and had
pretty much made a mess of this distribution after about a week of
stumbling around

However, I must've done something wrong, because now when I try to
edit /rc.conf I get the error

ex/vi: Error: unknown: No such file or directory

Any way I can fix this?

-mab

>From the iMac of...

*******
Michael Bartosh
bartosh@tamu.edu
cell: 409/537.2129
Student Rep
Apple Computer, Inc.
Texas A&M University

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those who think alike than those who think differently."

- -- Nietzsche
			Think Different.
			    Apple.