Subject: Re: snapshot & perl5
To: Shigeki Uno <shigeki@mediawars.or.jp>
From: Skeelo <skeelo@white-dwarf.flame.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/20/1999 22:17:10
I've also been seeing strange things from pppd. It seems lately that pppd
is having timing problems. It says that the modem has hung up almost
immediately after it says the serial connection is established. I know the
modem hasn't hung up from the LEDs and chat seems perfectly happy with the
scripts. Just pppd is being uncooperative.

[ question about perl and the core dumps snipped.]