Subject: Re: More (Yet again) IIci Troubles
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
From: ayeats <ayeats@ne.mediaone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/18/1999 00:23:50
>Oh, and, I think you could use a beginner's UNIX book.
So do I but my money source ehem, my parents don't think so.

Oh well, when I finally do get this up and running (If I ever do) I will
read all the man pages... But I guess it is a bit of a catch 22 in that
the instructions for setting up the machine can only be read once you get
the machine set up :)

Thanks anyway, I just wasn't sure weather I had done something wrong, I
tend to try to follow the instructions verbatim, and the lack of humaan
intelligence forced me to stop and not think but just say aloud over and
over again "Error! Error! Damn! There's an Error!"

Then I posted to the group.

Thanks

-Andrew

Freedom Is Slavery   -   War Is Peace   -   Ignorance Is Strength
         -1984, George Orwell
--

Go to http://www.acalltoaction.org
and sign the petition to end this crazyness in the congress!

If it does not work ther (it may not be up yet)

go to:

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ayeats/acta/