Subject: Re: More (Yet again) IIci Troubles
To: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
From: ayeats <ayeats@ne.mediaone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/18/1999 00:14:27
Excelent! It worked,

However since I now don't trust the instructions fully, I just want to
clarify something.

1. Since it already mounted the root partition when I launched the
program I don't now have to mount it and do a

> fstab force

on it.

2. I don't have to touch the swap

3. That now that I have mounted and "fstab force"'ed  the usr partition,
I can QUIT the mini shell and go on to install all the sets?

Thanks, I just don't want to have to start over again (I have done that
at least 5 times already, and it is becoming tedious to reformat the
harddrives)

Thanks!

-Andrew

>No, there's probably no usr directory in the root partition yet.  Do:
>
>  mkdir /usr
>
>Then try the mount again.
>
>~Steve

Freedom Is Slavery   -   War Is Peace   -   Ignorance Is Strength
         -1984, George Orwell
--

Go to http://www.acalltoaction.org
and sign the petition to end this crazyness in the congress!

If it does not work ther (it may not be up yet)

go to:

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ayeats/acta/