Subject: Re: More (Yet again) IIci Troubles
To: ayeats <ayeats@ne.mediaone.net>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/17/1999 21:19:23
On Jan 18, 12:14am, ayeats wrote:
>1. Since it already mounted the root partition when I launched the
>program I don't now have to mount it and do a
>
>> fstab force

You will probably have to make the /etc directory before this will work.
Usually that is done after the installs, so the directory structure is
in place.

>2. I don't have to touch the swap

Correct.

>3. That now that I have mounted and "fstab force"'ed  the usr partition,
>I can QUIT the mini shell and go on to install all the sets?

Yup.  Though, as noted above, it's marginally easier to do the fstab
after the installs are done.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down