Subject: Re: sendmail port
To: NetBSD <netbsd@bvjtoday.co.jp>
From: KITAMURA Yasuichi <kita@koganei.wide.ad.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/17/1999 00:30:13
>         Can sendmail/smtp be set to listen to another port? If so, how?
>         Can it listen to one port for external mail and another for LAN mail?
>         Anybody ever tried this?

I'm not sure what you mean. But, if all the port is active, sendmail works f
or every port.

In my case, sendmail 8.9.1 is working on SE/30. It has 2 active ports. One i
s for ppp connected with ISP and another is the Ethernet. The SE/30 can reci
eve e-mails from both ports. And also e-mails from the inside(Ethernet) can
transit the SE/30  and have a direct SMTP link with outside machines.

--KITAMURA