Subject: Re: Installing mac68k BSD on IIci
To: <>
From: ayeats <ayeats@ne.mediaone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/16/1999 02:21:52
Okay,

My external is another 60 mb, however I could go into that external drive
case and replace the disk inside with a 160mb disk I have in another
computer. Is 260mb enough for BSD, a web server and some programs etc?
(Excuse my pun) Also, could you give me a suggestion about just how big I
should make each of these partitions. Thanks!

-Andrew

The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know.
      -Socrates