Subject: Re: serial console boot problem...
To: Capt. Avram Dorfman <dorfman@pentagon.mil>
From: Mark DeArman <dearman@silverlink.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/10/1999 18:54:06
I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the correction to the problem is
going
to /etc/ttys and replacing the console entry with one that is simar to the
serial port entry that the terminal is conneted to.  (i.e. replacing the
/dev/ttye0 stuff because ttye0 is the console that runs on built-in video.)

Hope this helps,
    Mark DeArman