Subject: sendmail the last of my prob's :)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dale Einarson <einarson@cafe.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/05/1999 23:00:26
hello all,
	This one is just as strange as my ftp problem but this has always been
like this.  Every 30 min I get the following  in maillog:

Jan  4 22:01:31 macci sendmail[565]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): hash map
"Alias0": unsafe map file /etc/aliases: No such file or directory

/etc/aliases does exists, in fact it is the original /etc/aliases file from
the  1.3.3 binaries

Please note, I am not familiar with sendmail at all.

any Ideas

PS:	Sorry if I have been clogging up your emails, please tell me if I am
abusing the list.
PSS:	Is there any need for a script to install the network for the lazy (
and beginner)?  I have one that I cooked up.  any one interested?

Thanks for all your help
cheers!
Dale Einarson

Dale Einarson,  mailto://einarson@cafe.net.