Subject: Re: Serial console?
To: Beth Sundheim <beth@sailorpluto.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/28/1998 15:15:53
	This list is for issues common to all m68k using ports.
	You're probably better sending this to port-mac68k@netbsd.org
	which is the list reserved for 68k macintosh users.

	Could I ask from where you obtained the port-m68k address?
	(We might want to update some web pages :)

		David/absolute

          -=-  "Give me one last video, just dressed in black"  -=-