Subject: Re: gcc 2.8.1 and g770.5.23.1
To: <>
From: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/28/1998 16:38:23
If you're running one of the standard releases (ie 1.3.2, 1.3.3), you
could try out the f2c package.  It works fine on my mac68k machine and has
a f2c-f77 script which calls f2c and cc together in a way that acts like a
f77 compiler.  In fact I've compiled a rather large numerical package
(scilab) with the f2c package with no problems.

-Dan