Subject: Re: mozilla-19980728.tgz
To: None <danthor@toledotel.com>
From: Shigeki Uno <shigeki@mediawars.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/28/1998 03:49:43
From: Dan Thorson <danthor@toledotel.com>
Subject: mozilla-19980728.tgz
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:11:27 -0700

> Hello again,
> I put lesstif on my sytem.  Now I get a Segmentation fault.
> 'Warning:
>      Name: bookmarkList
>      Class: XmLGrid
>      Attempt to destroy dropSite info for widget that
>  hasn't been added as a dropSite.
>
> Segmentation fault'
>
> I should also mention that I get 3 windows that say Error accross
> the top, but have nothing in the windows before the segmentation
> fault occurs.
> Umm, did anyone make a Mozilla FAQ?
> TIA,
> Dan
>
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/1.3.2/mac68k/www/mozilla-19980728.tgz
>
> Hello I downloaded and installed the above Mozilla package,  but
> when I try to run it I get the following.
>
> /usr/libexec/ld.so: mozilla: libXm.so.2.0: No such file or directory
>
> I'm running NetBSD 1.3.2.  This is the first package I've installed
> on this Centris 610.  Do I need motif libraries?  I don't have libX.
> TIA,
> Dan

You have already succeeded in coming up mozilla-19980728 though...

Get xsrc.tar.gz and make world & make install,please.
Don't forget to compile with -0 not -02(It'll takes 24 hours), And
You can see mozilla-19980728 on your machine.

Make sure that you need to read instruction file (README or INSTALL
file). Because before type "make world", you have to apply a file
to your environment(or machine?).

#Caution: X source tree of xsrc is different from binary's.
You need to modefy "Makefile"...

for example:
 binary  /usr/X11R6/bin    /usr/X11R6/lib/X11  and so on
 xsrc    /usr/bin/X11      /usr/lib/X11        and so on

###If you like to challenge, please do at your own risk!

Thank you.

-----
Shigeki Uno