Subject: Re: Duo Dock I/O, was: ADB problems
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: John Ruschmeyer <jruschme@exit109.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/21/1998 03:29:31
> Unfortunately, aside from ethernet, we don't support any of the other devices
> on NuBus...yet. I hear tell that Bill was working on serial for NuBus cards.
> You know about floppy of course :) and I think Allen made mention of SCSI on
> a NuBus card.

Speaking of floppy and NuBus cards... Somewhere arond here I've got one of
the old "Macintosh II PC Drive Card" controllers. Since it's little more
than a PC floppy controller on a NuBus card, I always thought that it would
be something of a natural. I assume one could leverage some of the MI
support, no?

(For those who don't know, said controller along with Apple File Exchange
would let a mac read/write PC format 360K 5.25" disks (probably 720K
3.5"s also with the right software).)

<<<John>>>