Subject: Re: mozilla-19980728.tgz
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@prez.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/18/1998 19:13:28
>ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/1.3.2/mac68k/www/mozilla-19980728.tgz
>
>Hello I downloaded and installed the above Mozilla package,  but
>when I try to run it I get the following.

What were the EXACT steps you took to download and install the package? It
it a NetBSD packages file, and not just a "regular" unix source tarfile.
You need to either:
1) Download the pkgsrc and go into the /usr/pkgsrc/www/mozilla directory
and type "make install"

or

2) Type pkg_add <wherever_you_put_mozilla-19980728>

It should automagically take care of any dependencies for you.

HTH
Mike
Bikers don't *DO* taglines.