Subject: Re: Custom Kernel howto
To: Jeffrey Ohlmann <ender@macbsd.com, jaohlma@wcnet.org>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/18/1998 14:20:20
At 1:21 PM -0800 12/17/98, Colin Wood wrote:
>Jeffrey Ohlmann wrote:
>> In the event I'm asking the wrong question, my goal is to build a kernel
>> for release 1.3.2 with netatalk configured.
>
>I'm pretty sure that it's now the "sys" file, not ksrc...

And I'm pretty sure that netatalk is already configured in the standard
kernel distributions.

If you don't need floating point emulation then you could try the HOTZ-5
kernel in ftp://macbsd.jpl.nasa.gov/pub/users/hotz/.  I *know* netatalk is
turned on in that one.  Of course there's nothing like doing it yourself.