Subject: mozilla-19980728.tgz
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dan Thorson <danthor@toledotel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/18/1998 10:11:27
Hello again,
I put lesstif on my sytem.  Now I get a Segmentation fault.
'Warning:
     Name: bookmarkList
     Class: XmLGrid
     Attempt to destroy dropSite info for widget that
 hasn't been added as a dropSite.

Segmentation fault'

I should also mention that I get 3 windows that say Error accross
the top, but have nothing in the windows before the segmentation
fault occurs.
Umm, did anyone make a Mozilla FAQ?
TIA,
Dan

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/1.3.2/mac68k/www/mozilla-19980728.tgz

Hello I downloaded and installed the above Mozilla package,  but
when I try to run it I get the following.

/usr/libexec/ld.so: mozilla: libXm.so.2.0: No such file or directory

I'm running NetBSD 1.3.2.  This is the first package I've installed
on this Centris 610.  Do I need motif libraries?  I don't have libX.
TIA,
Dan