Subject: Re: -current does not like non-boot disk
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/11/1998 18:38:44
On Dec 11, 11:06pm, Hauke Fath wrote:
>On my Q700, -current as of tonight still punishes talking to a non-boot
>disk [no matter if it's a Quantum 40M or an IBM DFRS 4G] with

Please refresh my memory...  When did this lossage start?  Is it limited
to the Q700?

The reason I ask, is that my "new" Q650, running GENERIC-88 (built
October 26) is handling two disks just fine...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Accident, n.:
	A condition in which presence of mind is good, but absence of
body is better.