Subject: Kerberos FTP (faintly off-topic)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/07/1998 16:30:42
OK, I've gotten NiftyTelnet/AuthMan working with kerberos/telnetd on a
SPARCstation so I presume I can get it working with MacBSD if I just
download the sources and recompile telnetd with kerberos enabled.

Has anyone else been unable to get kadmind working?  It always says it
can't read the stashed master password and quits even though other programs
can read it just fine.

Now I also want to do FTP.  The Unix server side is not a problem.  Anyone
know of any client's for the MacOS side that support kerberos?

A useful page for MacOS kerberos information in general is:
http://www4.ncsu.edu/unity/users/e/ega/web/SMA.html