Subject: Re: tcsh-6.08.00 wants which patch?
To: Bernd-Paul Simon <bps@CoLi.Uni-SB.DE>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/1998 18:36:41
On Dec 2,  4:01pm, Bernd-Paul Simon wrote:
>While trying to install tcsh-6.08.00, the 'make' tries to apply
>some patch.
>
>> Patching for tcsh-6.08.00
>> Applying NetBSD patches for tcsh-6.08.00
>> File to patch:
>> No file found

I've seen that happen when a stale/superfluous patch is hanging around.

This is what I see in my patches directory:

<408 gateway /shells/tcsh># ll patches
total 4
-rw-rw-r--  1 root  wheel  1271 Oct 24  1997 patch-aa
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   446 Sep 14 04:26 patch-af
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   655 Oct  3 04:28 patch-ag

HTH,
~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Like the ski resort of girls looking for husbands and husbands looking
for girls, the situation is not as symmetrical as it might seem.
		-- Alan McKay