Subject: dhclient logging answer
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: William Carrel <n9640093@cc.wwu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/01/1998 15:26:11
Hmm.  That should be `/bin/hostname` rather than '/bin/hostname' but the rest
of it should work perfectly.

It strikes me as odd though that the 1.3.2 distribution of dhclient logs the
change in network and subnet mask but not the change in address, which I think
holds a bit more importance...  Perhaps I'll write shell script to put a nice
face on this, as the dhclient stuff right now seems to have all sorts of nasty
habits, like destroying all the ifaliases on the port and wiping out
resolv.conf...

Andy