Subject: dt questions...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Armen Babikyan <armenb@moof.ai.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/20/1998 18:49:23
Hello,

Is there any easy way to get dt to display ansi color text if booted in
8-bit color?
dt won't run in anything other than 1 bit video mode right now.

i've heard dt lets you reverse the display to white on black from black on
white. how is this done? i've typed command-everything on the keyboard and
nothing seems to reverse video.

also, dt seems to only let me open 6 virtual consoles...command-o on the
7th screen just displays "Virtual console number 7" and just hangs there.
is there any way to get dt to let me open command 7, 8, 9 and possibly even
0?

thanks,

  - a