Subject: Re: making a job current
To: Joe Laffey <joe@laffeycomputer.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/16/1998 09:32:19
	You could 'kill -CONT pid', but the shell would not understand
	what was going on and the pine process would end up being
	suspended again due to tty input.

	Some better options:
		'Kill -HUP' the previous pine to make to cleanup and exit.
		Just print 'another pine is running on ttyXX' and exit.

		David/absolute

                  -=-  and team B will be... Kenny.  -=-