Subject: Re: MS-DOS disks from NetBSD/mac68k
To: None <jruschme@exit109.com>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/15/1998 13:23:55
On Sat, 14 Nov 1998 19:06:05 -0500 (EST), John Ruschmeyer wrote:

> Since there's no HFS driver bu there is an MS-DOS fs driver, I was wondering
> if there was a way to mount a DOS-format Zip disk (or other removable)
> from NetBSD/mac68k?

Yes, a fix for that has been committed to the current a while ago.

You'll need to do either of the following:

	1) If you are running current, get your source tree up-to-date
	with sup and rebuild a kernel.

	OR

	2) If you are running 1.3.2,
		i) get the source,
		ii) get the patch from the URL:
		http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=4999
		iii) apply the patch, and
		iv) rebuild a kernel.

The patch may not apply cleanly.  In that case, you need to apply it
by hand.  Sorry for the trouble but I don't have the 1.3.2 source.

Ken