Subject: Re: startx hangs with 800x600 pixels (15 inch)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: charlie an <charlie@tradeit.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/12/1998 13:27:01
What happened was I (accidentally) booted in 16 bit at 832x624, a combination I hadn't tried, and it's right there! It looks like this _is_ the solution for my internal video card according the somewhat "encrypted" readme of OSFA.

Just that the screen base was wrong, part of the left screen was shifted to the right. I haven't found a definitive message saying it's been fixed with generic kernel 1.3.2 but I'll definitely try it later.

Cheers,
Charlie

------
PS: read following