Subject: Re: Corrupt X libs in 1.3.x.
To: Steve Carlson <stevec@accessone.com>
From: Kazuyoshi Kato kaz-k <kazk@yyy.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/11/1998 23:59:33
> The m68k libraries in the 1.3.x distribution appear to be corrupt or
> rather missing certain functions which causes some programs to seg.
> fault.  They were compiled with -O2 instead of -O which apparently
> doesn't work.  Is there a recent X snapshot out there somewhere?

  Yes, you're right, libX11.a and libX11.so.6.1 which compiled with -O2
option are something wrong, so I rebuilt X libs from XFree3.3.2 source
with 1.3.2 distribution config files and -O option(and several options
for X_LOCALE as well.).

  I haven't faced with critical problems so far, would you like to try
mine?

  -- kaz-k