Subject: Re: termcap
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Massey <richardm@clear.net.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/11/1998 15:15:42
Well I've edited termcap so that xterm now has a correctly escaped line
defining the first four function keys as I want them before the line which
says
:tc=xterm-r6:
I've rebuilt the database several times but xterm still uses VT codes for
the first four function keys. Not a lot of use for me.
What am I missing?
Is there another field to be changed/overridden in the termcap?
Is there an initialisation setting for xterm?