Subject: Re: Repeated crash in CURRENT
To: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/09/1998 19:42:24
On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Paul Goyette wrote:
> I've been seeing similar crashes with every kernel I've built since the
> recent signal "situation".  Adding or removing things from the kernel

FWIW, current kernels seem to be working fine for me... I'm running an
October 24 1.3H on my 660av, and it's done a make build, and it's
currently building mozilla. The kernel was compiled with
gcc version egcs-2.90.27 980315 (egcs-1.0.2 release)

(setup as a cross-compiler... i386 host)
I was using the latest egcs to build the userland binaries, but stuff
was generally crashy and unstable, so I've switched back to gcc
2.7.2.2+myc1.
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 23 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++