Subject: Re: a snapshot
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/1998 16:48:39
On Nov 8,  9:33am, Ken Nakata wrote:
>Are you or anybody experiencing any seemingly-random kernel panics?
>I've done make build of current as of Oct. 30, and kernel dies with
>various panics.

No, but on both the MacII and PC (both using gcc), I get the occasional
"got signal 11" with make or cc1.  I'm doing a new build now on the MacII,
running the snapshot I just uploaded, and hope to see no more of those.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Chisolm's First Corollary to Murphy's Second Law:
	When things just can't possibly get any worse, they will.