Subject: a snapshot
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/1998 15:49:59
Somewhat belatedly, a snapshot has been uploaded:

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/mac68k/binary

This snapshot is based on Oct. 31 sources.

My C610 has suffered an untimely death, and as I'm now building these
on my MacII (via NFS mounts off the PC, yet), the builds will lag the
sources by some days.  Hopefully not as many next time, since now that
I have the world built, I can do updates.  I plan on getting a Q650 to
replace the C610, but that probably won't happen until after Christmas...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Consultants are mystical people who ask a company for a number and then
give it back to them.