Subject: Re: IPNat and Ethernet
To: None <ender@macbsd.com>
From: Mark de Jong <mdj@home.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/05/1998 08:08:22
Ah, I see the source of confusion. All my macs are connected to a hub ...
as is the cable modem. So, it looks like this:

                             -------------
	outside world <---> | Cable Modem |
                             -------------
                                   ^

                             -------------
                            |     Hub     |
                             -------------
                             ^     ^     ^
                             |     |     |
                   ----------      |      -------
                  |                |             |
                  v                v             v
             | Mac #1 |        | Mac #2 |   | Mac #3 |
             | NetBSD |        | MacOS  |   | MacOS  |

And I'd like the NetBSD machine to be the gateway. Currently, it's Mac #2
running IPNetRouter.

I hope this makes sense.

	-- Mark

Mark de Jong                Macintosh Development              mdj@home.com