Subject: Re: Mac booter? (Linux/m68k responses)
To: Mac68k NetBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: El JoPe Magnifico <jope@n2h2.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/03/1998 00:27:08
A couple quick responses from the Linux mailing list.  If the respective
parties wouldn't mind, please Cc: further discussion to the appropriate
individuals on the other side. =)

 Mikael Forselius <NOSPAM-mikaelf@comenius.se>
    current (??? - as of March anyway) Penguin maintainer
 Joshua Juran <NOSPAM-wanderer@metamage.com>
    former Penguin maintainer
 Randy Thelen, Rob Pelkely, have also been involved but I have
    no idea of their current involvement or how to contact them
 Alan Cox <NOSPAM-alan@cymru.net>
    general linux guru