Subject: Re: IIsi Ethernet
To: None <dair@dircon.co.uk>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/30/1998 07:30:29
On Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:22:54 +0000, Dair Grant wrote:

> I'm using an Apple Ethernet NB card (which uses a Sonic 83934), plugged
> into an Apple PDS->NuBus converter.

It's an Apple Ethernet NB *TP* card, isn't it?  If so, I have some
idea why it doesn't work and we should be able to fix it; I, too, had
trouble getting it to work on a IIci under NetBSD and I worked on
fixing the sn driver, but I had to abondon the project half way
through.  I still keep the patches but it's for the current as of a
year ago when I was working on it, so it won't apply cleanly to 1.3.2
source.  I'll prepare some patches for 1.3.2 this weekend for you to
test.

Ken