Subject: Re: Printing with LW
To: Jeff Woolley <Jeff.R.Woolley-1@tc.umn.edu>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/28/1998 16:48:22
On Oct 28,  1:12am, Jeff Woolley wrote:
>How would I go about doing this, since this is an AppleTalk printer. Can
>NetBSD print to AppleTalk printers?

Some years ago, I did this.  There's a package (I forget what it's called,
you should be able to find it on info-mac), that makes your Mac a lpr/lpd
server.  I was spooling several SGI's to the color printer on the AppleTalk
network via the Mac.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Excessive login or logout messages are a sure sign of senility.