Subject: Accelerator cards and mice...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin D. Ogden <kkb@ddw.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/25/1998 18:31:18
Hi, I have a few stupid questions.  :)

1.)  What accelerator cards available for a Mac II CI will work with
NetBSD and is there anyplace still selling them (preferably a cool 040
one).

2.)  Will a Kensington Thinking Mouse (4-button) work as a 3-button
mouse under X and if so how would I go about setting it up?

3.)  Which hi-rez video cards will work under NetBSD mac/68k and how
could I go about picking one of them up (I'm sure most of them are out
of production).
I have a big cool Radius accelerated card (and the 21" monitor to match
it), will this work as a secondary display with the OSFA server in color
or even 1-bit mode, the card is capable of 24-bit color at 1152x870.
The radius card wouldn't work as a primary display, I know that much.

(I know these are slightly off-topic but I figured this would be the
best place to ask)

    Thanx,

        Kevin Ogden