Subject: Re: Boot Problem -- ttyflags lock it up - *solved*
To: greg walsh <gwalsh@artec.com>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/18/1998 16:14:58
At 12:02 AM -0700 10/18/98, greg walsh wrote:
>The boot got stuck in the same place again.  When I pulled the serial
>plug out of the printer, the boot continued without a hitch.

Did the boot messages say you were running kernel HOTZ #5?

I trust you downloaded netbsd.hotz5 as /netbsd, or else you told the booter
to use a different kernel from the default.

Given all of the above I suppose you may have a new, or at least different
problem.  Have you played with the serial port settings in the booter?  Dr
Bill can give you better information than I as to what might help.