Subject: Re: Log File System
To: Steven Hascall <shascal@siue.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/18/1998 01:25:03
	The Log filesystem is still 'experimental', and known to
	have bugs, some of which have been fixed in -current, but
	some of which almost certainly have not...
	(I wouldn't put any data I didnt have a backup on a lfs,
	but someone may know better :)

		David/absolute

	"You think you're God's gift to the opposite sex"
	"Maybe... if you believe in a malevolent God."