Subject: Re: netatalk
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Hans-Christian Becker <hcb@phc.chalmers.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/17/1998 11:45:29
>There's *a seperate* version you can download that has modifications to do
>AppleTalk-over-IP, and then your server can be reached via its IP address.
>
>	ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/asun/
>
>(I've only used the Linux version, and haven't built this one for NetBSD.)
I am currently using Adrian Sun's version quite successfully on
NetBSD-i386. Occasionally something weird happens, but nothing dramatic. I
have had been thrown out unexpectedly a few times, and a "Network Trash
Folder" got messed up, but that's about it.

>Haven't tried any printing, either.
Following the instructions in the netatalk directories, it works OK.

>Roger

Regards,
/hcb

---