Subject: Re: netatalk
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Roger Espinosa <roger@umich.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/16/1998 13:38:10
Hmmm. It compiled out of the box, installed out of the box, and worked out
of the box on two 1.3.2 boxes.

The folders do open kind of wonkish, but I haven't applied any of the
MacOS8 patches either.

There's *a seperate* version you can download that has modifications to do
AppleTalk-over-IP, and then your server can be reached via its IP address.

	ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/asun/

(I've only used the Linux version, and haven't built this one for NetBSD.)

Haven't tried any printing, either.

Roger