Subject: Re: kernel source?
To: Ben Zeller <zelr_ss@troi.cc.rochester.edu>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/12/1998 14:42:54
Ben Zeller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I am trying to locate the (stable) kernel source.  The Kernel
> Building FAQ leads me to look for the ksrc file on a "NetBSD/mac68k
> distribution site."  I've been unable to find the file.  Can anyone help?

well, the 1.3.2 source is available on netbsd mirrors, somewhere in the
/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3.2/ directory hierarchy (e.g. ftp.netbsd.org...)

as for -current, well, it's not too stable at the moment.  we haven't had
a successful kernel build in over a month....ugh!  hopefully this'll be
fixed up sometime soon.  when it is stable, you can find the source under
/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/

i believe that there is a link in the NetBSD FAQ or elsewhere on the
NetBSD website that indicates where to download it from.

later.

Component Design Engineer - PMD                 Intel Corporation