Subject: Re: sendmail q?
To: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/11/1998 17:54:26
On Sun, Oct 11, 1998 at 11:41:47AM +0900, Mark Andres wrote:

> It's been a while since I did this, but I believe the line you want to set
> is the Cw line in /etc/sendmail.cf  One way to do it is to have the Cw
> line point to a /etc/sendmail.cw file and then add the hosts in FQDN
> format in /etc/sendmail.cw

With newer sendmails, using m4 is the easiest way to get this stuff to
work.

The following adds in support for /etc/sendmail.cw:

FEATURE(use_cw_file)dnl

I think there might be a way to manually add equivalencies to your
site.mc file directly, but I don't see the directive, offhand...

If you're not using mc files, here's something similar to what you want in
your sendmail.cf:

Cwlocalhost
# file containing names of hosts for which we receive email
Fw/etc/sendmail.cw

Caveat: I'm running 8.9.1, and I'm only assuming this works with the slightly
older version that comes with NetBSD.

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us..acheron.dyn.ml.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments